Friday, August 7, 2009

Irritating Mysteries

This is a little column I like to write occasionally-mostly it spares my husband the incessant bitching (not really) about it because I can vent here!


How do those dividers where you keep silverwear in your kitchen drawers get so dirty? Honestly, those items go right from the dishwasher to the drawer. How can so much debris accumlate?


Why is that when I lose something (usually sunglasses, keys, ID cards), that as soon as I replace them, I find the original! UGH!

I hate opening a CD or DVD only to find a different one in the case-this sets off a chain affect that generally leads to an empy case.

Why can I not stop eating sunflower seeds?

Why does my husband squeeze toothpaste from the middle?

I am so dependent on appliances. When my dishwasher needed replacing, you would think I had forgotten how to wash by hand. And I am certain my husband never knew (thanks in large part to my mother in law)

Have you ever bought a watermelon at the store, then opened it to find it wasn't a good one? How in the world do you return it? It's just $5 gone to waste.

Commercials do not need to be so much louder than programs on television. They already make up for 50% of the time you are watching a show-do they need to be deafening as well?

I am so tired of Tom Brady! Honestly, can we make more of this guy?

Have you ever noticed that when you throw away a receipt, you almost always need it later? I swear, I could keep receipts for years, and the minute I throw one away, it seems like I need it! ugh!












No comments:

Post a Comment